Stick On Instructions
• Clean and dry surface before applying.
• Make sure there are no air bubbles when applying.
• Handwashing is recommended for extended life of labels.
• For best results, wait 24 hours before washing.
Iron On Instructions
• Empty all water from iron.
• Preheat iron to medium-high to high.
• Place label on garment in desired position.
• Cover label with included parchment paper.
• Press down FIRMLY with iron for at least 10 seconds.
• If edges or corners are lifting, repeat previous step until fully stuck on.
• Recommended for use on cotton, polyester, cotton/polyester blend fabrics.
• Wait 24 hours before machine washing.